This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good or bad?

Why do I get the feeling that a constant, low decibel level recording of "The power of Christ compels you" is going to be played in each room?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=94264
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

The church-affiliated Texas Christian University has announced plans to allocate apartment housing on its Fort Worth campus for homosexual students and their supporters.
    So if you support them you need to stay in that building, too?
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

how much do you want to bet that building is going to be vandalized and attacked a lot

cos some jerk is going to think... "oh look all the homosexuals are in one spot... let's get em!"

i know they think they're doing a good thing
      but i think they're just setting up the building and residents for attacks and harassment

Comment

Sounds like something right out of 1959..."Oh, we support gays, but we just want them separated from the heteros". Segregation much?
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

"It's a chance for students to be part of a unique experience," David Cooper, associate chief of residential life, told the newspaper.
          Translated: It's our means to legally discriminate against them. Let's see if it works.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
          X