This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polar Panic!!!

A woman in the Berlin Zoo was videotaped after she JUMPED INTO the polar bear compound!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_185890.html

Why, oh why do people think the animals are cute and cuddly?

http://www.blackbearheaven.com/polar...ound-truck.htm

Haha - "I bite your bottom!"

The bears don't seem all that interested.

Comment

See, the rescue efforts are where they went wrong. They should've, *ahem*, just let nature take its course...

I've grown up around wild animals (cue tasteless jokes) and I tell you, I wouldn't even approach a friggin' snapping turtle or groundhog if one came across my path. Those suckers are MEAN and all attitude.
      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

What the hell was that lady smoking?!!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Paging Mr. Darwin, Mr. Darwin you are needed at the Berlin Zoo.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I swear they need signs up that say:

DANGEROUS ANIMALS IN EXHIBIT
            DO NOT ENTER
            Those that ignore is are on their own, we won't save your sorry ass.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

No kidding. People in Beijing keep getting bit by pandas because they climb into the panda exhibits all the time because 'pandas are soooo cuddly'.

Polar bears are the largest bears in the world and are incredibly deadly. And at feeding time? That woman had to be mentally ill, or drunk.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Someone that stupid enough to enter the domain of wild unpredictable animals shouldn't be surprised when said wild unpredictable animals trys to turn them into their next meal. They have a hard enough time getting food to eat so if a clueless human makes it easy for them then it's time to chow down without any hesitation.

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                  I swear they need signs up that say:

DANGEROUS ANIMALS IN EXHIBIT
                  DO NOT ENTER
                  Those that ignore is are on their own, we won't save your sorry ass.
                  Been to the Kaatsville Game Farm (In the Kaatskill Mountains in eastern upstate NY).

They have a sign like that at the lions.
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                    Been to the Kaatsville Game Farm (In the Kaatskill Mountains in eastern upstate NY).

They have a sign like that at the lions.
                    I don't remember that sign at the Catskill Game Farm. Dang, I need to go there again.
                    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                    X