Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you thought your neighborhood was dangerous...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you thought your neighborhood was dangerous...

just be grateful you don't live in Provo Utah... now that is a dangerous place... don't believe me, well click here to find out just how dangerous it can be
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Sounds like Karma to me. Unexplained boulder from nowhere? Heh. Wonder what the guy did, besides not negotiate on the price.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

My sister and her husband are currently living in Provo, husband's attenting BYU at the moment. I'm wondering if they've heard about this...

Comment

"The guy didn't want to negotiate," he said. "He wanted $389,000. Now it's worth about, oh, 50 bucks."

Surely, even for sale, insurance will cover this? Assuming the guy had any, that is. Wonder if it's one of those 'acts of god' they like to not cover?

Comment

I saw the picture and didn't read the caption. Think that was, you know, a regular house, I thought damn thats a big rock. Then I realized it wasn't a normal sized house.

Comment

Quoth PhotoChick View Post
            Then I realized it wasn't a normal sized house.
            yeah, that's the the playhouse next to the regular size house
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Well, good thing my sister will be living several blocks further away from that side of town, then. That's just...very odd.
              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
              X