This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chainsaw of Natural Selection

"Stupid people taking over the earth? Trying to breed out the intelligent people of the world? Then check out the Chainsaw of Natural Selection!!!"

http://www.queenofwands.net/d/20031208.html

"The Chainsaw of Natural Selection: ridding the world of stupid people since 1929. "

Okay, now there's the basis of a running joke I'm going to use. Oh, and if anyone has any artistic talent, it'd be funny if you would do a picture of the past panel of Darwin with the chainsaw, and my tagline at the bottom of the pic, I would love it!
    Last edited by Rapscallion; 04-17-2009, 07:03 AM.
    The customer is not always right. Most of the time, the customer is a clueless moron. If this offends you, you are this moron.

I've removed the copyrighted image - it's just hotlinked from the creator's site, so viewing like this would be leaching their bandwidth. The link to the actual page showing it is now in its place.

I actually paid the artist money for the print of this and it's hanging on the wall in my stairs. Worth every penny.

Rapscallion

Comment

That was good but I was ROFLMAO a few comics later...
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
        That was good but I was ROFLMAO a few comics later...
        Queen of Wands was a great comic. Too bad it's dead now.

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Draggar, are you talking about the December 15,2003 comic, what I like to call "Morning Wood Kittie"? Because I fell out of my chair with that one, too.
          The customer is not always right. Most of the time, the customer is a clueless moron. If this offends you, you are this moron.

Comment

Thank you!! I needed a new webcomic to read...oh...look...Choo-Choo Bear!!
            "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
            "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
            X