This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get up, eat breakfast and get ready for work in 5 minutes

Japanese Comedian Tomonori Jinnai shows us how to get up, eat breakfast, and get ready for work in just five minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qin4UptOEsI

Includes "tips" on how to put on pants, jacket, and ties on very fast. And remove your Pajamas in a flash.

I've gotta try the pants thing sometime.

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
      I've gotta try the pants thing sometime.
      Post vids of your attempt.

Comment

that was awesome

im actually gonna use the egg in tin foil thing in the future!
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I once did 20 mins from sound asleep through a shower and a full suit and into work back in the days when I was doing two jobs and mis-booked a meeting. DOH!

Only saving grace was I was a mile away from work at the time.

Last time I made that mistake.

B
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

LOL, I can usually do it in about ten minutes . I don't do anything weird as far as clothing goes though... I'm not that coordinated when I first wake up!

Instant coffee and eat breakfast on the bus, by the way. Much easier.

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
              Post vids of your attempt.
              I will!

Comment

I tried the egg thing today it turned out PERFECT I will be doing all of my eggs like that from now on

I found a container that was roughly the size of my toast, moulded the tin foil it over the back then gave it a quick spray of oil and cracked the egg in. I put both in my toaster oven on medium for 10 minutes and when it dinged I came back. Egg perfecltly formed to the size of the bread, bread toasted. Ate it with gusto!
                I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
                  I tried the egg thing today it turned out PERFECT I will be doing all of my eggs like that from now on

I found a container that was roughly the size of my toast, moulded the tin foil it over the back then gave it a quick spray of oil and cracked the egg in. I put both in my toaster oven on medium for 10 minutes and when it dinged I came back. Egg perfecltly formed to the size of the bread, bread toasted. Ate it with gusto!
                  I'd love to try that, but I don't have a toaster oven.

I have to scramble my eggs the old fashioned way.
                  "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I was really impressed by the tie. I also wish I spoke Japanese.
                    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

yesterday morning, I overslept. I got up, got dressed, washed my face, put makeup on, assembled my lunch box and fed the dog all within 13 minutes.
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

That video was awesome. I'll have to try the egg in the tin foil trick.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                          I was really impressed by the tie. .
                          yeah... to hell with the rest of the clip... I'm going to be spending the dead time at work tonight trying to master that tie trick
                          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                            I'd love to try that, but I don't have a toaster oven.

I have to scramble my eggs the old fashioned way.
                            Chuckles, "Microwave them, and no, i'm not joking, i used to do this and get them perfect. Taught it to a guy at work, his kids loved it because this meant that not only could they have eggs for breakfast on school days, they could make them themselves. I used to be known at one job for an uncanny ability to cook anything in a microwave perfectly, some of the guys would bring in food i'd never heard of and ask me how to heat it. Never got it wrong."
                            Seph
                            Taur10
                            "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

I can do this. The problem is I can be ready in 5 minutes, but it takes me about 35 minutes from fully asleep to "I'm awake?", I've been thinking about modding my alarm clock to wake me up with electric shocks...
                              I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Working...
                              X