This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Bliss View Post
    I've been thinking about modding my alarm clock to wake me up with electric shocks...

Get one with a flashing light and put it as far from your bed as you can (while still being close enough to be annoying). I've found a light is more effective than an audible alarm, and

Or alternatively, get a Shake Awake alarm clock < http://www.latestbuy.com.au/shake-awake-alarm.html >. My wife has one (not the one on this site, but something similar) and it's like trying to sleep through an earthquake.

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
      I've been thinking about modding my alarm clock to wake me up with electric shocks...
      thats no fun! how about this one instead!

Linkyclicky!
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
        I can do this. The problem is I can be ready in 5 minutes, but it takes me about 35 minutes from fully asleep to "I'm awake?", I've been thinking about modding my alarm clock to wake me up with electric shocks...
        Mobile, verbal, and conscious are 3 different things for me

As for the alarm clock, I have 2 cats for sale, very cheap; pre-set to 7 am wake-up time, and no, the snooze function doesn't exist... Guaranteed you can't sleep through them, since one of them will jump on your midsection to get your attention (from the dresser, and he weighs 16 lb); the other one chews on your nose.

I actually hadn't intended to wake up until about an hour from now...

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
          thats no fun! how about this one instead!

Linkyclicky!

Chuckles, "You beat me to the Clocky, i love that idea."
          Seph
          Taur10
          "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X