Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dog found left dead is a surrogate to it's 50th animal.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog found left dead is a surrogate to it's 50th animal.

This Greyhound was found abused and left for dead in a shed but she has taken in all other hurt and abandoned animals brought to the shelter where she lives.

http://www.dailygood.org/more.php?n=3669

Wow that's awesome!!!!

Comment

I'd have loved to seen her with the chicks. Especilaly perched on her nose. ^^

Who says animals don't have souls? *has Launching Boot prepared for anyone who says animals don't have souls*
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Greyhounds are wonderful dogs. Not the brightest but definately one of the sweetest and most affectionate breeds out there.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

That was so sweet. Thanks for posting it!
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

That's so sweet!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

The dog and the deer are soo cute together!

Comment

Working...
              X