X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPA on Dear Abby takes aim at SCs...

http://www.uexpress.com/dearabby/

Read the second letter...
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Oh and she loves his dry humour but can't for the life of her tell people to NOT do that...I swear she's an idiot sometimes.

Comment

personally i found her response to be very rude

Comment

She is rude, most of the time.

Comment

This is the same person who told somebody who complained about SCs invading her personal space and touching her that she shouldn't speak up about it, because that could lose her customers and that's not recommended.

That led to a bunch of us submitting our own rebuttals.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I wonder how much of an EW Dear Abby is?
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Probably one of the worst.

Comment

I think I speak for all of us when I say re: Abby...

What a stupid bitch.
                The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

I rather liked that CPA person. They should come to this forum. He/She would fit right in!

Anyone want to start writing letters again to inform "Dear Abby" of her rudeness?
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I just about never read Dear Abby, but it seems like every time I do catch her she's either gullibly responding to some urban legend or obviously made up story, or giving just plain terrible advice. Or both.

Comment

We should! Maybe, hopefully, in an alternative universe, she'll admit she was stupid and rude and actually print that those who work in the service industry (retail workers, waitresses, CPAs, etc.) are humans and should be treated with dignity and respect. Maybe?

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                        She is rude, most of the time.
                        That's why I don't care to read her column. She's either pretentiously rude to people or she's harping on "Get counseling."

She simply has no common sense at all.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                          That's why I don't care to read her column. She's either pretentiously rude to people or she's harping on "Get counseling."

She simply has no common sense at all.
                          I'd sooner read Dear Dottie than Dear Abby.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            I'd sooner read Dear Dottie than Dear Abby.
                            I've never heard of "Dear Dottie" before? Is she a regional column?
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                              I've never heard of "Dear Dottie" before? Is she a regional column?
                              She was in the Weekly World News.

She'd respond to questions extremely rudely.

At least with her you knew the rudeness was a put-on.

Comment

Working...
                              X