X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder what the rest of the story is.

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/art...oshack-CR.html
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Police say the customer was trying to return an item Sunday, but the employee wouldn't let him.
    So in real life, the customer was trying a scam and the CSR wouldn't fall for it.

Comment

I love the reply to the story "Battery charges I wonder if they are lithium or ion"

Comment

EAU CLAIRE, Wis. – A Radio Shack employee in Eau Claire is facing disorderly conduct and battery charges for punching a customer.

Ok what happened? Plenty of CSR's have wanted to do that over the years. Go him!

Police say the customer was trying to return an item Sunday, but the employee wouldn't let him. The customer then asked to talk to a manager.

Why do I get the feeling that's simply the customers version of the story. So translation: Customer tried to return item, for whatever reason (Being an electronics store could be a number of things) the CSR said he couldn't. SC then begins demanding, yelling "...in this economy", probably gave his life story about how he jost lost his job and needs to return it to afford living and what not. CSR continues to repeat policy, SC demands a manager right now while probably saying something that insulted the CSR driving him over the edge probably having an already crappy day and just snapped.

That's when the 52-year-old male employee began punching the man. A bystander called 911.

52! Holy crap! And he's working at a Radio Shak on a Sunday. Poor guy, I feel for him.

You know I doubt the court will favour the CSR unless the SC had gotten violent and began throwing things or something. Could go either way.

Comment

Quoth dmcglu82 View Post
          I love the reply to the story "Battery charges I wonder if they are lithium or ion"
          How about AC or DC?
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
            How about AC or DC?
            Never heard of an AC battery.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
            X