Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember, remember, the fifth of November...

With fireworks up the bot.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/6132140.stm for the link to a mind-boggling tale. A chap of the age of twenty-two decided it would be a fine idea to use him bum as a launch tube for something called a 'Black Cat' firework. As you may expect, this had lamentable results.

Well, for him, anyway. Many parents are pointing this out to children as why you shouldn't play with fireworks.

I heard about this on the 11am news on BBC Radio 2 this morning. It was the last item on the news broadcast, and it was incredible. The newsreader couldn't finish the bulletin for laughter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/br...shtml?focuswin for Radio two's section and you can click on the 'listen again' links and navigate to the Ken Bruce show for this week. You need Real Player, if memory serves, but you can listen to a BBC newsreader corpsing for the seven days from today.

Rapscallion

I'm guessing he stuck it in the tube lit end out.

What the hell is wrong with people?!?!?!?

Comment

Now there's a "tail" for the Darwin Awards. . .

Moron blows his ass up
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I assume alcohol was somehow involved?
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

They were teasing the newsreader (John Marsh) on the Terry Wogan show this morning as well. I have to say, I don't blame him one bit - we all nearly wet ourselves laughing at that one in the office, and we didn't have to read it out on the national news !

SOmehow I get the feeling all the emergency services involved in this incident were killing themselves trying not to laugh at this moron.
          A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
          - Dave Barry

Comment

Working...
          X