Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we all knew this was coming...K-Fed is now Fed-Ex!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we all knew this was coming...K-Fed is now Fed-Ex!!

guess who is getting divorced now? come on..this was something we all knew would happen sooner or later.

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/blogs/marquee/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Musi....ap/index.html

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you! Really, I am shocked!

/heavy sarcasm

I'm a little surprised Reese Witherspoon and Ryan what's his name divorced--seemed like they had been together for quite a bit longer.

Next to the courthouse for divorce proceedings: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. That's my prediction.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Another story: Will Divorce Doom K-Fed's Career?
      http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=240955

I say, "What career?!"
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

All is right in the world, I am not a pop fan of any sort but its never nice to see a girl who had the world in her palm make such a lousy mistake.

I just hope her prenup is as water tight as Ive heard it is.
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
          All is right in the world, I am not a pop fan of any sort but its never nice to see a girl who had the world in her palm make such a lousy mistake.

I just hope her prenup is as water tight as Ive heard it is.
          I'd heard she flat-out *refused* to do a pre-nup.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Pre-nup won't matter much, because most of her wealth came before she was married not after. It really depends on which state.
            I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

no she does have a prenup, and a very good one with her fortune protected

hes going after custody because that will mean more money for maintance

god its not enough that he walked out on his pregnant girlfriend to get with her.... that man should be castrated!
              I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I think it goes both ways he's a cad for leaving his pregnant girlfriend and she's a bitch for going out with him in the first place when he already has a girlfriend.
                Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

i agree with Cia. he should have known better than to leave his PREGNANT girlfriend, and brittney should have known better than to hook up with her back up dancer who is dating a girl who is pregnant by him. personally, i thought she took a step down with him.

Comment

For some reason I'm glad, but not in a mean way, that Britney divorced that idiot. She deserves someone a lot better than that low life. Fake rappers like that urk me so much. Britney has talent, even if I don't listen to her music anymore or if the tabloids paint her as a slut or a bad mother. Every first mother makes mistakes. Glad she got rid of that scum. (Also, everyone makes mistakes in relationships. She was probably interested in Kevin because of the 'bad boy' image, which I hope she has learned from and will no longer be interested in. Bad boys are no good for long-term and serious relationships.)

"Kevin Federline filed court papers seeking sole custody of the couple's two children."

He doesn't damn well deserve her children. And I do hope that he doesn't fight to get 50% of her money either, because he'll just waste it on clubs, women, booze, and drugs. Scum, pure scum.

Comment

Quoth Ljt09863 View Post
                      guess who is getting divorced now?
                      *The Spiff phone rings*

"Hello? You're 100 miles away? What, you saw that one coming, too? Yeah, didn't we all."

I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

K-Fed is now Fed-Ex!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061109/...spears_divorce

Am I the only one that finds the press's interest in this fiasco extremely amusing?

Share your thoughts!

Phoenix
                        "I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons" - Douglas Adams
                        "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off . . . " - unknown

Comment

I think someone else already made a thread about this?

Comment

I think it's hilarious. I can't stand K-Fed and hope he drops out of the public eye after this. I think he looks like a complete slimeball and useless piece of trash. But, this explains why he is involved with the WWE. They are paying him 15,000 per appearance. I guess he needs to get some income from somewhere.
                            "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts." - Steven Wright

Comment

Did him ditching his first wife with two kids for another woman and knocking her up almost right off the bat give you any indications to his character at all???

Comment

Working...
                              X