Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we all knew this was coming...K-Fed is now Fed-Ex!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
    *The Spiff phone rings*

"Hello? You're 100 miles away? What, you saw that one coming, too? Yeah, didn't we all."

spiffy...by anychance, did you watch big brother last season? if so, you are now an official memeber of chill town. (if you didn't watch the show, that won't make sense.)

Comment

Quoth CanadaGirl View Post
      I think someone else already made a thread about this?
      Ooops! You're right!! I'll PM a mod . . . sorry I didn't catch the other post, guys!!

Phoenix
      "I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons" - Douglas Adams
      "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off . . . " - unknown

Comment

Already merging them.

Quoth CanadaGirl View Post
        I think someone else already made a thread about this?
        Then why didn't you let a mod know so it could be fixed?????
        Doesn't do much good to tell the OP that they've made a duplicate thread, since they don't have the ability to merge or close.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I think it's hilarious that she let him know via text message

http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1555

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
            I think it's hilarious that she let him know via text message

http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1555
            *snerk!*

That's funny.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
              no she does have a prenup, and a very good one with her fortune protected

hes going after custody because that will mean more money for maintance

god its not enough that he walked out on his pregnant girlfriend to get with her.... that man should be castrated!
              I've seen quotes from that ex-g/f recently that tell people not to be so hard on him. They will probably get back together.
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                I've seen quotes from that ex-g/f recently that tell people not to be so hard on him. They will probably get back together.
                Until Fex-Ex finds someone else and walks out again. She's not very bright for taking his side of things, IMO, seeing as how he walked out on her when she was pregnant w/their second child for Britney.

I don't see him getting custody of the boys myself. That's a pretty pathetic and transparent attempt to get money out of Britney. He's walked out on two other kids, who thought these two would be any more special?
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                  Only if her shoe size exceeds her IQ.
                  "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                    Only if her shoe size exceeds her IQ.
                    I think they're running neck and neck, actually. So is his, if you ask me. He's making a total fool of himself, with his so-called rap career. His concerts are being cancelled left and right, the only exposure he's got now is appearing on WWE Raw. The rap producers aren't taking him seriously at all as far as his "album" goes.

He's being laughed out of Hollywood and is too stupid to see it.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

/Putting conspiracy cap on/ Doesn't it seem so strange that Shar Jackson, the woman he walked out on, and with whom he has two children with, is so quick to back KFed up? I always thought, from even before Britney and he were married, that Shar and KFed were just setting up Britney, sorta like a con. Like, he'd have two kids with Britney, get her money, and then go live happily every after with Shar. I know, I know, it's totally whacky, but I can theorize, can't I? /taking conspiracy cap off/

I'm glad the Britney finally kicked FedEx to the curb. I don't think she did a good thing by sleeping with a man with a pregnant girlfriend, but I kinda like to think she learned from her experience. She was sort of drifting, trying to grow up and then she met KFed/FedEx who definitely dragged her down. I'm happy she's growing up, and taking motherhood and her career seriously. Step 1 was obviously to get rid of excess baggage. And good for her.
                      Do I dare
                      Disturb the universe?
                      In a minute there is time
                      For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

T.S. Eliot

Comment

Working...
                      X