X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More surprises from Britans got talent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ZjO...e=channel_page

... not what i expected... but very good...

Simon sums it up best.... "It's like a dog meowing."

Holy on a sandwich with on top!!! Didn't see that coming. That was the biggest surprise yet! And he was good! Man Britain y'all have some really good talent this year!

Comment

Damn!!!! That dude's got a high range and didn't even crack his voice!!! Holy shit that's good!!!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Hah - I'm in Britain and got 'That video's not available in your country.'

ROFLcopter engaged!

Rapscallion

Comment

Try searching for "Greg Pritchard".

I'm getting a bit bored with the surprises, really. But considering previous years it is absolutely stunning what talent they've found this year.

Comment

I'm not impressed, to be honest. Sure, he's a counter tenor, but he swallows half the words and didn't keep up with the music.
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

yeah you have to watch it from the official site in the UK, sorry Raps.

though... i'm more partial to seeing maybe Jamie Pugh & Susan Boyle do a duet...
              afterall they did both pick parts from Les Mis...

Comment

Got to see it after searching for his name.

Meh.

Rapscallion

Comment

I think with training his voice and singing could be really really good. He's got the potential, but not yet the polish of Susan Boyle. Definitely has the shock factor, though!

You've gotta be running out of amazingly talented people over there across the pond, don't you?

Comment

*purrs* talent and good looks *starts to ooze just a little*

Why must all these people be on the other side of the planet... all we have in this neck of the woods is David Archuleta and he's jail bait and (I know I"m going to get hit for this one) not really as good as everyone says he is (not to say he's bad, but good God, it's fricken hero worship here for him).

ETA- that video is worth watching over and over again just for the look on Simon's face
                    Last edited by smileyeagle1021; 05-15-2009, 07:16 PM.
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                    X