X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auschwitz for Horses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...se-horses.html

That is how this hideous excuse for a horse farm was described. Just reading about it made me want to cry; those poor horses.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

And these monsters are still allowed to keep animals?? That's ridiculous. They should have people checking up on them every month to make sure they don't have any animals.

I judge people based on how they treat those weaker than themselves; animal cruelty will always put someone in my 'hate' book.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

That is terrible! Where is the justice in this?

I'm not going to say what I think should be done to animal abusers. As a mommy of a rescued cat, this especially hits home.
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Those pictures made my stomach turn. This fuckwit deserves far worse than what he's getting.
        The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

What I want to know is, why isn't PETA trying to do anything? Aren't situations like this why it was founded? (Or are they too busy attention whoring somewhere else?)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.

Comment

Think they're too busy telling the Pet Shop Boys to change their name. O.o

Seriously, this place deserves to be emptied of all horses, then razed to the ground. Thank goodness the horses are now safe and happy at Redwings.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Honestly, I mean, if you're trading horses what good does it do you to mistreat them? Aren't skinny and sick looking horses going to fetch less when you try to sell them on? Seems like, apart from the cruelty aspect, just a pretty stupid way to try to do that business, too.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
                What I want to know is, why isn't PETA trying to do anything?
                Because not only do the RSPCA rescue animals they are also the prosecuting authority on certain animal cruelty cases, PETAs involvement isn't needed (and they are more of a fringe group in the UK).
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
                  Honestly, I mean, if you're trading horses what good does it do you to mistreat them? Aren't skinny and sick looking horses going to fetch less when you try to sell them on? Seems like, apart from the cruelty aspect, just a pretty stupid way to try to do that business, too.
                  It sounds to me like the guy was selling them into slaughter for food. So the condition of the animal- not being a riding animal- probably isn't as critical.

I don't know anything about horse meat quality standards being from a country that doesn't consider horses to be food. In fact, in the US, there is a HUGE controversy in the horse world regarding horse slaughter.

Regardless, no poor animal, destined to be dinner or not, deserves a fate so terrible. Even if those horses were meant to be someone's meal, they deserve to be treated well during their short lives, and processed as humanely as possible. Poor things.

Those people should never be allowed to own any animal ever again.
                  I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
                  X