X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One from my old hometown...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090512/...en_office_food

A good reason why you should regularly clean the office fridge...

Overzealous Fridge Cleaner

Rotten Food in fridge + chemicals used to scrub down said fridge = closing of building and sending people to the hospital

Worker decides to clean out fridge. Take food to conference room, mixes 2 chemicals to wash out fridge. Noxious fumes ensue. Hilarity comes in the form that the person doing the cleaning can't smell the fumes as she has allergies.

Comment

I've merged these threads as they are about the exact same thing. Please do a search in future.
      Thanks!
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Hazmat team called in to deal with nasty office fridge

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0...en_office_food

I HATE office fridges, there's a reason I don't often bring food to work that requires refrigeration. You should have seen the fridges at the call center I used to work at, they were 10 levels of nastiness.
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Does it make me a bad person to want to laugh at this? I feel bad for those who got sick, but the situation makes me
          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
            Does it make me a bad person to want to laugh at this? I feel bad for those who got sick, but the situation makes me
            Are you a bad person for staring fascinated at a train wreck?

Let this be a lesson to all of us: keep your refrigerator cleaned out!!!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

You have to wonder how they take care of their fridges at home? I mean, not everybody is a slob but looking at that kind of mess you have to shake your head in disbelief.

Comment

Once again, I've had to merge a THIRD post about this SAME story.

PLEASE do a search before posting
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                X