This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man orders a pizza

Note: I did a search on "pizza" in "Check it out!" for the past 2 weeks (nothing turned up) before posting this.

Didn't see from the article whether the stupidity was one-sided (don't know about Britain, but here pizza boxes have the "lip" on the 3 non-hinged sides joined into a single entity on the bottom, and as separate flaps on the top, with the flaps on the sides adjacent to the hinge sometimes being missing) or shared (pizza is a "this side up" commodity, so if the driver had put the box either upside down or on edge, which would have made orientation ambiguous, he would have damaged the merchandise).
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

I really hope that was a prank, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't. Talk about EPIC FAIL!

Comment

I did a search on "pizza"
      maybe it's me but half the time my searches give me nothing, even when I know the posts exist...

Comment

Yeah, its definitely a hoax. Has been around for about 2 years or so, but has only got 'big' now. Call goes on a bit afterwards and loses some of the humour, should have ended on the 'reveal' I think. The story is that he did the prank and then rang the guy up afterwards to ask if he could use it I think.

Comment

Working...
        X