This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My faith in humanity's intelligence disappears again

No...crunchberries are *not* real berries...

http://consumerist.com/5279181/alert...s-are-not-real
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

<the blorting sound you just heard was that of a brain dying; please pay your respects to the loss intelligence>
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Wha.......?!!! I think my brain just hit the floor with my jaw....
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Wow I didn't know I had any faith in human intelligence at all. Yet I just lost a lot that I didn't know I had. I mean come on, who thinks that Crunchberries are real berries and thinks that for four years!!

Comment

when that ceral came out like 40 or so years ago I knew then the Crunchberries were NOT real
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Wow, there's some epic fail to start my day with. Thanks?
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

thank god im heavily medicated or that would have hurt my brain just from reading it.
              Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

I don't think the person is that stupid:

Judge England also noted another federal court had "previously rejected substantially similar claims directed against the packaging of Fruit Loops [sic] cereal, and brought by these same Plaintiff attorneys." He found that their attack on "Crunchberries" should fare no better than their prior claims that "Froot Loops" did not contain real froot.
                Obviously they're in it either to promote themselves or just for the money.

Well, since froot is not a word, maybe Froot Loops should call them Froot?
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Draggar,
                  I hope you're right about that. The problem is, these posts have quite a few morons (I won't call them retards, as it is not fair to the mentally handicapped to be equated with these idiots).
                  Last edited by taxguykarl; 06-05-2009, 04:10 PM.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Oy, this makes me sad...
                    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I may have just lost a few million brainzis.
                      http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
                      Melody Gardot

Comment

LOL! I was just about to post this!

This reminds me of someones post about "Appleberries". Customers liked a juice called "appleberry" so they wanted to try the actual "appleberry". I havent heard that theyve tried to sue the store yet, but who knows.

Comment

We've got cran-raspberry juice, which I have so cleverly abbreviated to "crapberry."
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

What, crunchberries aren't real?! Next you'll tell me that Apple Jacks don't actually contain applejack!

Sheesh, what a dumbass. Try visiting the produce section, lady, and maybe buy and eat some actual berries. Your brain could use the vitamins.

Feh, I prefer Peanut Butter Crunch anyway.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I guess next year she'll try to sue her parents for lying to her about Santa Claus.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                              X