X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when we thought people couldn't get any lazier

http://consumerist.com/5287396/comfo...urself-anymore

People are so lazy.

I could see this as helpful for old people.....
    The one woman makes me laugh,shes so fancy.The big guy thing is just offensive. My hubby is all of 230 pounds and wipe himself just fine.Watch this if you need a laugh.
    Last edited by Dips; 06-16-2009, 12:48 AM.

Prediction: the Butt Swiffer Comfort Wipe will be sold in the clearance swamp by the end of this year.

Hey, we've got every other As Seen On TV product. We has Snuggies.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I want a Snuggie. I've always wanted to look like a confused monk at a football game.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I would also like to have a Snuggie. Wear it around the house in the winter. Possibly wear it to bed
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I can see the comfort wipe being used for the elderly or those with musculoskeletal issues and the like, but other than that...talk about sheer laziness.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I actually could see myself using one--if I broke my right hand or arm.

It's hard to wipe your butt with your left hand when you've done it with your right all your life.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I have a knock-off snuggie....it snaps so it's acually like being in a comfy cocoon (and turns in to a regular blanket)

As for the butt-wiper...its is a great idea if you need it, but I love the "if you just hate touching TP," so do you carry the Butt-wiper to public places to use?

Great commercial
              "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
              "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Honestly, I think I could do a better job whiping my ass the usual way instead of that contraption. I would think it's like trying to write with the eraser end of the pencil instead of the tip.

And as for being more sanitary or whatever, that's what bathrooms have sink and soap for. Put them to good use!

Nifty for people who have trouble taking care of that stuff on their own due to age or injury, but for everyone else, just...no.

Comment

i'm also thinking this might be a hit with hospitals and nursing homes.

so that the nurse or attendant doesn't have to reach between the patient's legs to wipe them off when they need help.

Comment

Oh man I could have used one of those a couple years ago. I BADLY tore a muscle in my chest, and twisting in any form was absolute agony.
                    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

IT'S ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED!!!!

Yes.
                      I can see that.

What I think you mean to say is it's ergonomically designed.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                        I want a Snuggie. I've always wanted to look like a confused monk at a football game.
                        That might come in handy when I want to come outside for a smoke and can't put down the laptop.

Find a way to stick a little porta-heater in it and I'll buy one.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'm glad this is a joke article, because I would say otherwise, this is worse than what GK gets...

http://www.cracked.com/blog/call-cen...a-comfort-wipe
                          Last edited by Broomjockey; 06-16-2009, 11:35 PM.
                          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I see Mr. Death To America has a cousin

I'm trying really hard not to spew pork chop all over my laptop right now . . .
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Honestly, people have been making wipe sticks for years....gross but necessary. Saves my hands from the depths of the abyss.

And Blas: LMAO!! When I first saw the snuggie commercial, I was wondering why druids would go to a football game....lol.

My patient had one on the other day though, its freaking awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X