Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen the comfort wipe sold at www.livingxl.com - it's a website with items designed for the larger person.

I'm seriously thinking of getting one for Mr. Rum. For those who don't know, he's around 460 pounds.

Let me tell you .... he needs it ... it'll save my towels ...

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      I'm glad this is a joke article, because I would say otherwise, this is worse than what GK gets...

http://www.cracked.com/blog/call-cen...a-comfort-wipe
      I died. I swear I died. I'm a ghost. I'm a typing ghost... I SWEAR.

Wow. I don't often laugh out loud, but I swear that almost killed me.
      "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Hey, we've got every other As Seen On TV product. We has Snuggies.
        Do you have anything that's "similar to As Seen On TV"?

Some years ago I bought a shelf that sits on top of a CRT monitor. I wish I'd kept the box with the "Similar to AS SEEN ON TV" sunburst.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          I actually could see myself using one--if I broke my right hand or arm.

It's hard to wipe your butt with your left hand when you've done it with your right all your life.
          Where was this when I broke my arm last year???? I coulda used something like that then....
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I work at an old folks home and one thing that most people are still able to do is wipe themselves. This of course doesn't include those people who've had a stroke or so, but this contraption wouldn't help them anyway because they've lost all use of their arms.

It's a stupid product and as another poster said, there's always soap and water if you've touched the TP so get over yourselves! HAHA!!
            It's been a long, long, long, long time...

Comment

Working...
            X