X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Tats + sleep = bad idea.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...tellation.html

Im leaning towards the tattooists version of things...but WOW.

I do not have any tats, so maybe someone can explain this...

How do you fall asleep while someone is stabbing you with a needle?

"You fell asleep during the GUNS OF NAVARONE ???" - Dick Van Dyke Show
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
      How do you fall asleep while someone is stabbing you with a needle?
      Easy, get really drunk.
      "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Bullshit...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

If you look closely at the second photo, you can see what looks like makeup on her skin, under the tattoos. I think this article is fake, and she's wearing an appliance (maybe skin-colored latex with fake tattoos on it).

I could be wrong, of course, but it does look strange.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I also thought the pic looked strange, but I guess i thought it was lotion or something. If the tattoos are fresh, she has to keep them moisturized..but yeah. It doesnt make a whole lotta sense.

Comment

There are a lot of problems with this article. I also looked at other ones which do say she was drunk. Im only going to point out three because Im tired.

1. tattoos on the face hurt more then you can imagine. She would have had to been passed out not to feel all of them. No way could you sleep through it.

2. It says she paid 55(think it means euros) A tattoo the size of a silver dollar cost about 30-50 dollars. I would have cost her a lot more to get all those.

3. Before the artist starts they make a blue print of the tattoo and place it where you want it to be, which marks your skin in the blue print.. They then "ink" the tattoo over this blue print as a guideline. Before they start and after the blue print is on your skin they ask you if this is how you want it and where you want it to be.
              When I had one of mine done, I didnt like the placement do the artist had to blue print it two more times before I liked the placement.

This article makes no sense at all to me.
              I had a friend get one on the side of his head which partially came out onto his temple. (This was done at someones home btw). This guy was tough as nails, tattoos all over, very hard core etc. He had to drink about 5-7 shots of tequila and a ton of beer to tolerate the pain of the tattoo.
              Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Someone needs to tell her there is a hole the size of the Grand Canyon in her story.

Comment

HOOOOOWEEEE, she is a big fat liar. Basically everything Miyon said - they gotta use a template, I don't know any tat artists that go freehand! No way it was that cheap, and lessee - oodles of nerve endings in the face, quite close to the bone - no way in hell she fell asleep.
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

How are 56 stars on your face any worse than 3? I mean, anyone who doesn't like the 56 stars probably wouldn't like the 3 either.

Comment

it's not bad in my opinion...

but you know i once had a temp one on my arm... henna... they put the pattern on my arm by trasnferr so i got to see it before they applied the henna ink....

it's surprising she didn't notice the pattern before they inked?

Comment

Quoth Anriana View Post
                        How are 56 stars on your face any worse than 3?
                        Because 3 is 53 smaller than 56, and therefore wouldn't take up half her face?
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Updates on the story.

Tattoo Girl

After reading a few of the comments, I was beginning to think the photos were fakes. Better photos in this link.

And check out the artist. Someone who really lives his work!
                          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                          Save the Ales!
                          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I looked at the newest picture and it raises a question for me. I've only ever seen old tattoos not new ones. Are they really that bumpy and raised on the skin?
                            It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

Quoth BarbieGirl View Post
                              I looked at the newest picture and it raises a question for me. I've only ever seen old tattoos not new ones. Are they really that bumpy and raised on the skin?
                              I imagine there's a certain amount of swelling, especially on a sensitive area like the face.

What struck me, with this second link, is that the tats are on the opposite side of her face.....?
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                              X