Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the commentors are saying the stars are fake. Whether or not they are, the girl is stupid and deserves everything she gets. I hope the tattooist sues her for defamation of character!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm with everyone else. How in the hell could she have fallen asleep? Mine didn't really hurt that much, I've had dental work that hurt more. Honestly, getting my bellybutton pierced hurt more, but there is still no way I could have fallen asleep!

Quoth lush View Post
      And I've not seen a tat get so bumby as her, unless it was dug too deep or not taken care of..
      I noticed that, too. They just look a little funky.

Quoth tamezin View Post
      In only have two (smaller ones) but yes they were both raised and bumpy for about 2 months before they fully healed.
      Mine didn't do that. It's on my bicep is 2"x 1.5". In fact, you know how they usually put cling-wrap over them? The artist didn't need to do that on mine, I didn't bleed at all. That was 8 years ago and it still looks just a bright as it did then.

I'd like to get a few more. But due to where I want them, I don't know what time of year I should do it.

And this is so not the point, but I was wondering....just how does that tattoo artist eat?
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

What a dumbass that girl is!!

At least she admitted it, but to have lied in the first place. 2 thumbs down from me.

Comment

I hope he's no longer offering to pay for half of the removal cost now. He most definitely should sue her back for defamation and potential loss of income - this was a popular internet story.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
            I hope he's no longer offering to pay for half of the removal cost now. He most definitely should sue her back for defamation and potential loss of income - this was a popular internet story.
            Yeah, but from what I've seen, most people were on his side from the start.
            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I suppose a judge would look at it as great advertising for him really - now that she's admitted he didn't take advantage of her.

Comment

Working...
              X