X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 unfortunate product names

http://www.oddee.com/item_96682.aspx

Last year I took a survey about changing the name of the first one. Looks like nobody liked the idea since the original name is still around.

Not only that, they're more recent commercials are implying a gay (homo gay not happy gay) time will happen when you have some.

Eitherway that was hilarious read!!

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
      Not only that, they're more recent commercials are implying a gay (homo gay not happy gay) time will happen when you have some.
      Yeah, I think they decided "LOL gay!" was a better marketing strategy than changing the name. The sad news is they're probably right.

It's actually a pretty good ice cream... it's got cake in it.

Comment

I used to rollplay with a guy who hated Golden Gaytimes. He was such a Homophobic, that he couldnt deal with the name.
        We used to tease him by eating them every session.

I can add to the list -

In Korea they have a sports/energy drink (similar to a gatorade) called "Pocari Sweat"

And in Austria they sell these little chocolate covered biscuits called "Mini Dicks"
        "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
        "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
        "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
          well, it made me at least want to try one

And the sad part about the Ayds one... AIDS really will help you lose weight... I can think of a lot better ways to lose weight though...
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Ghanians (sp?) can have Shitto Sauce and wash it down with Pee Soda!
            Testing
            "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Damn, I couldn't imagine somebody in a bar saying "I'd Like a Vergina (beer)" especially if they had an accent that made it sound like vagina! I'm still LMAO at the pee cola and shitto beans. The Wack Off repellant sounds like something you should use to um...well wack off.
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I think I've tasted that soup. It was the cream version though.
                "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                  I think I've tasted that soup. It was the cream version though.

Was it coming or going?
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                    Damn, I couldn't imagine somebody in a bar saying "I'd Like a Vergina
                    I could, in fact I would probably do it myself.
                    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Anyone want some Spotted Dick!

Comment

Working...
                      X