This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama pisses off PETA

The President's quick hands have landed him in hot water from PETA for his killing of a fly on national television:

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...55H4Z220090618

All I can say is:

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Who doesn't upset PETA?

(Except for their own whom are high up in organization, they can do whatever they want.)

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
      Who doesn't upset PETA?
      Wack a Kitty didn't.

But, Eric has the right response:
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

We've had a few PETA threads go down the pan over history. We've also got a few members of PETA on the board as members here. Can we keep it on the milder side, please?

Rapscallion

Comment

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that I love animals, cows in particular... they taste delicious when properly cooked

OK... really bad joke I'll hide again now
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Hang on - PETA, IIRC, stands for People for Ethical Treatment of Animals.
            A fly is an insect, not an animal...
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Around here the story was presented as "Obama Makes History - First Black President to Kill a Fly!"

Yes, however long it's been since the election, they're still amazed that he's the first black president to do anything.

Comment

I guess I'd better not tell anyone that I use the services of an exterminator.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                  Hang on - PETA, IIRC, stands for People for Ethical Treatment of Animals.
                  A fly is an insect, not an animal...
                  But they are part of the animala (animal) kingdom...
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

This is the kind of crap that makes me not want to say I'm a member of peta.There has been many other incidents, but I don't want this to go to fratching so I'll leave it at that.
                    Last edited by candyshopgirl; 06-19-2009, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Must be a presidential thing. Obama gets in trouble for killing one and Clinton got in trouble for openning his.
                      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                        Must be a presidential thing. Obama gets in trouble for killing one and Clinton got in trouble for openning his.

Sheldon, that was brilliant
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

What about the people in third-world countries that eat insects, let alone kill them???

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post

Sheldon, that was brilliant
                            Gets my non-resident vote. That was hilarious!

Rapscallion

Comment

When push comes to shove... I think the Pres went a lil overboard calling for a closeup of his kill... But he is only human...

Does the President hunt? I'm afraid to see the home video from that, hahahahaha.
                              "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

Working...
                              X