X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where The Wild Things Are.

There;s going to be a movie!!!
    This was my favourite children's book outside of the Suess books...

The movie is written by the author, and looks to have a lot of 'scenes' from the book, if the trailer tells the truth.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/wherethewildthingsare/
    3 Basic rules for ordering food.
    - Order from the menu.
    - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
    - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Just FYI, the movie's been in the works for quite a long time. I've been hearing news about it for AT LEAST 2 years, and I think the first still images from it were released at least a year ago. Frankly, I'm surprised it still hasn't hit the local cineplex yet, because the live-action footage was filmed ages ago.

At this point, we're looking at a Star Wars-style, 1-2 year long post-production cycle on this thing!

Obviously, I read the book when I was a kid, as did most people that grew up in the '70s and '80s. So, I imagine I'll see it at some point. And if it's a good, faithful adaptation, then I'll look forward to someday sharing it with my own offspring, if I'm ever fortunate enough to become a father.
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

Yeah. Learned that after I posted. Sorry. I came across the trailer and got all excited and posted. Apologies.
      3 Basic rules for ordering food.
      - Order from the menu.
      - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
      - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

I saw the trailer for this and it looks so beautiful it made tears come to my eyes.

Wow.

Comment

Working...
        X