Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More quizzes: Which character are you?

Linked from the sorting hat quiz:

Which RENT character are you?

Which Grey's Anatomy doctor are you? (as of Season 3)

Which House doctor are you? (House, Foreman, Chase, Cameron, Cuddy, or Wilson)

For RENT, I was a tie between

and

For Grey's, I am

For House, I'm a tie between

and

Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 07-04-2009, 04:00 AM. Reason: fixed link
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Seeing as House is the only one I care for, I got a tie between House and Chase.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

A few people see me as House minus the drugs, but my 'official' result was Chase (which also makes sense).
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I got Chase. Which makes sense, even though I hate him. *nods*

Comment

I didn't take the Rent one, due to my general distaste for musicals.

On the Grey's Anatomy one, I got....

And on House, I got...

That's funny, all this time, I thought Eric Foreman was a scrawny white kid back in the '70s that dated a hot redhead!
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

I like some musicals (job hazard, y'know), but RENT the movie was awful, terrible, awful. Chris Columbus absolutely ruined it...adding scenes and cutting other vitally important songs - like "Halloween" and the rest of "Goodbye, Love". The story's about Mark. Yes, yes it is. Not Mimi, not Angel. Mark. Most important relationship: Mark and Roger. And Columbus cut the big fight they have before Roger leaves, because he thought it was "weird" that they were singing to each other.

And that's a pic from the film..soooo....yeah. I mean, Rosario Dawson did a nice job, she's obviously not a strong singer, but she was fine.

Sorry for the mini-rant. Back to your regularly scheduled thread.
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
              I like some musicals (job hazard, y'know), but RENT the movie was awful, terrible, awful.
              True. The original cast on Broadway was so much better (except Jesse L. Martin wasn't there the day I saw it). I saw it in 1997, and again in 2002; the second time was good but the original cast was better. (Though that could partly be a result of my having heard the original cast soundtrack so many times in between.)
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
              X