X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Steve McNair

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/Steve.M...2.1071568.html

Dropping like flies.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Quoth Greenday View Post
    Dropping like flies.
    I dunno....IMHO, it's almost to the point where even the flies are going, WTF??

Comment

That's too bad. He was one of the nice guys of the NFL.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Gosh darn it, I'm tired of all these deaths!

Comment

Steve McNair was an absolute class act and an all around great football player. During the peak of his career, he was up there with Tom Brady and Peyton Manning as the best QBs in the NFL. Unlike these idiots that play the game today, McNair had the common sense and the class to be a gracious winner and an honorable loser. He didn't pound his chest or do little dances for doing things he was paid to do (a la Ray Lewis or T.O). He just went out and played.

The NFL needs more Air McNair's and less showboating jerks.

We'll Miss You Steve...throw em long and deep!
          Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

Seems it may have been a murder-suicide done by his girlfriend.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...RTS01/90704013

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
              Seems it may have been a murder-suicide done by his girlfriend.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...RTS01/90704013
              Unfortunately, that looks like where the evidence is taking them.

Condolences go out to his wife (yes, he was married) and family.
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                Unfortunately, that looks like where the evidence is taking them.

Condolences go out to his wife (yes, he was married) and family.
                From all the reports I've seen, he was either divorced already or separated and in the process of a divorce.

But sadly, we'll probably never know what happened. It could have been a friend, employee or aquaintence down on her luck who he was helping out and she wanted more. It could have been a girlfriend and was a murder suicide. It could have been a completely separate thing. There could have been a third person there. Or any number of other things. And we'll never know because the only people in the room that knew what was really going on are dead.

I hope people don't try to bring him down or tarnish his name with accusations and assumptions that may or may not be true. Steve McNair was a good player and the kind of athlete we need more of for the sake of our kids.

Though I agree -- my thoughts are with his family (including the ex-wife -- it's still hard I'm sure) and especially his kids.
                I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

Police have confirmed that it was a murder-suicide.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/07/08/p...illed-herse%2F

Comment

Working...
                  X