This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repo Man Finds Out Who's Bad

Repo man is repo'ing a young man's DeLorean....
    And then things get all Michael Jackson-y

I'd rather lose my house than a car like that (and I'm not a car fan).
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Ooooooo I ALWAYS wanted a car like that.

I love how Dad was okay with it and it was Mom who freaked who made son freak.

Comment

Okay, What the HELL did I just watch?

and honestly, given how those cars were made (all 11 of them), I'm surprised it still runs.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Um. Um. Okkkkay.... I'm not sure what exactly happened their.

Comment

There were actually somewhere between 7000 and 9000 built, if I recall correctly. Plus, there's a modern company now that took over the name Delorean Motor Company, that builds them. As I understand it, they simply bought all the warehoused parts (the original company had anticipated building a minimum of 11,000-13,000 or so, at least, and so had the parts in the pipleline when they were shut down), and now you can buy a newly assembled Delorean from parts that are 30 years old

But, it's also REALLY expensive. http://www.delorean.com/preowned.asp lists the prices... I doubt a Michael Jackson impersonator is going to be able to afford that.

...well, actually, maybe now that the real one has passed away. People make a living impersonating Elvis...

But either way! He couldn't at the time
            "Joi's CEO is about as sneaky and subtle as a two year old on crack driving an air craft carrier down Broadway." - Broomjockey

Comment

OMG
              Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.---Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

i love Operation repo.

heres my fave. the first 1 minute 25 seconds really isnt anything. but keep watching.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDTXdM-Li-Q

Comment

Damn, talk about a major freak out!
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                  X