This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Neighbor

This person has posted videos on YouTube of their "bitch"y neighbors "Boeing" Air Conditioner that supposedly you can't hear over.

Well I listened all i heard was birds, cars, trucks and something in the background that could be a AC but you could not tell.

http://www.youtube.com/user/myloudne.../1/QN1j1qjFAmg

All I can say is I'm glad i don't have a HOA.

Seriously get a life.

Wow..I think my window unit is louder..
    Everything is great when you're a kid, then you grow up and suddenly you're afraid of the monkey bars...

Comment

Ummm...my husband is an HVACR service tech and one of the reasons for the "noise" is that the unit needs to have all four sides exposed in order to get enought ventilation.

Aside from that...that woman is a nutburger, and needs to buy her self some earplugs if she's that sensitive, better sound quality on her video camera or more reliable medication.

She had to get within six or eight feet of the thing to even hear what the heck she was talking about. OUR neighbors have one, it's exposed properly on all four sides, and all you hear is a hum, and you have to be practically sitting on the silly thing to hear that.

Soooo happy I don't have neighbors like that. Those are the ones out in your yard at midnight with a ruler measuring your lawn.
      If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Comment

Sounds to me like somebody has too much time on their hands and needs a life.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

That thing is supposed to be "noisy?" Nope, it sounds like someone needs to get a life.
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Good grief, it's not that bad. That woman is the type of neighbor that if you sneezed she'd probably complain to the HOA about it.
            Random conversation:
            Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
            DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
            X