Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Sneak Peak!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Sneak Peak!

July 13, 2007 - Hubby and I know where we're going to be! Do you? LOL

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/harr...hephoenix.html

Got that from Yahoo! I can't wait! YAY! *dances happy dance*

It does look good. I must say, though, Dolores Umbridge looks nothing like I pictured her. Imelda Staunton doesn't look even remotely toadlike.

Still, I will see it. I've enjoyed all of the movies so far (though not nearly as good as the books!)
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm so excited! My birthday next year is going to be awesome. Not only is it a rare Friday the 13th birthday, but OotP comes out too! I can't wait.

Comment

I'll be there; I'll as usual force my boyf to take me.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

OOOOHH I cant wait!! Whether I go with friends or by myself I am going!!
          "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

AHHHHH!!!!! im so excited! july is going to be movie month for me! The Simpsons and Harry Potter both coming out!!!!! hope mom wants to watch the baby for a few nights!!!

Comment

My 11yo is already asking me to take her to a midnight showing. When POA came out I surprised her and took her to a 12:02 showing and she had a ball. WE couldn't do the same for GOF because of a skating competition she had that weekend, so we found an IMAX theatre where we were and went to see it on that instead the day after it came out.

I cannot wait!

Comment

I had went to see Happy Feet this past weekend and saw the preview with my friend. Then I proceeded to go "WHOOO!" and clap. Of all the people there, I was the only one who did that.

Happy Feet was good by the way so you should check that out too.

I love me some Harry Potter. I'm just not looking forward to seeing the Harry/Cho kissing scene.

Comment

***HAPPY DANCE!***

I can't wait! They'd better hurry up with these movies though- those kids aren't kids anymore and I wonder how long before they are just too old?

My message to JK Rowling:
                  I'm going to be quite irritated with you if Snape turns out to actually be a bad guy in the end. I :heart: Professor Snape.

(yea, 'cause I'm sure she reads this board... lol)
                  "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                  HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
                    ***HAPPY DANCE!***

I can't wait! They'd better hurry up with these movies though- those kids aren't kids anymore and I wonder how long before they are just too old?

My message to JK Rowling:
                    I'm going to be quite irritated with you if Snape turns out to actually be a bad guy in the end. I :heart: Professor Snape.

(yea, 'cause I'm sure she reads this board... lol)
                    The scene in the trailer with him and Harry it almost seems as if he actually does care about Harry.

I don't think he really is a bad guy either. I think he did what he did on orders of Dumbledore. I can't wait for the next book!!!

Comment

My husband may or may not show up with me to see OotP. I have a massive crush on Rupert Grint . Heh, he'll come around. He missed the last one until it came out on video, I know he'll be right there with me in the ticket line.

Comment

Pretty good as far as teasers go. I'm anxious to see more, though.
                        Everything I do goes through...

Think About It Central

Comment

Quoth sportsmom View Post
                          The scene in the trailer with him and Harry it almost seems as if he actually does care about Harry.
                          I think so as well... wanna hear my weird theory? Too bad I'm going to tell you anyway!

There was obviously a great deal that happened between Harry's parents and their friends and Snape when they were in school that we rarely ever hear about.
                          Professor Snape often puts down James Potter but you never hear him say anything bad about Lily.

Ever. (That I can remember anyway...)

I think maybe he had a bit of a crush on Lily back in the day and probably despised James for being the kind of guy she wanted.

Which would leave his feelings for poor Harry in a bit of a twist- wouldn't it?

Yes, I have way too much time to sit around thinking...
                          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                          HellGate: London

Comment

I actually thought that, too. So you're not the only one. I am also incredibly pleased that the only movie poster I've seen is of Voldemort, who's my fave character.
                            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

That is actually a pretty common theory and JK Rowling has not refuted it -- yet.

If you go to http://www.mugglenet.com and go to their forums, you will find all kinds of theories on book 7. Some really out there (James and Lupin switched bodies and Lupin is James) and some that are not so far fetched (Snape had a crush on Lily in school).

I highly recommend checking them out.

Comment

Working...
                              X