Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Sneak Peak!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth NightAngel View Post
    Professor Snape often puts down James Potter but you never hear him say anything bad about Lily.

Ever. (That I can remember anyway...)
    Actually, in the OOTP book chapter "Snape's Worst Memory", during the session where Harry peeks into the Pensieve at Snape's thoughts, Snape does call Lily a Mudblood when she tells James to stop picking on him.
    Last edited by XCashier; 11-22-2006, 03:12 PM.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
      ... Snape does call Lily a Mudblood when she tells James to stop picking on him.
      True that. But I sort of felt he just snapped off because he was horribly embarassed.
      "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
      HellGate: London

Comment

*Squeeee!*

So lucky my graduation robes are black b/c I will be SO going in costume...
        Sometimes, it just doesn't pay to get out of the blanket nest.

Comment

Anyone else notice that Daniel Radcliffe (HP)is going to be a very handsome man?
          And that Emma Watson (Hermione) will be a hot, stunning woman? (Yes, typical man thinking, there)
          And that Rupert Grint (Ron) is getting homlier?

Or is it just me?
          Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Personally, I think Emma is way too pretty for how I pictured Hermione in my head. I imagined her being sort of plain, but the kind that tidies up well. And how come her hair gets flatter and smoother with every movie?

Comment

To that end I note that Harry is sporting short, neat hair in the new movie.

In the books his hair isn't neat! As a matter of fact it is clearly stated that his hair springs itself right back into an unruly, windblown looking mess no matter how much he brushes it.
              "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314

Comment

Sweet. This definately does seem to be one of the best ones. I can't wait to see it.
                "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I can't wait for it to come out. My sister's friend saw some previews of it somewhere. She told me and my sister they were going to have something about it on tv soon. I can't remember when though. I'm also excited about the last book. I imagined Dolores Umbridge a little more...round.

Comment

Snapeophile=me

*sigh*

Oh, wait did I say that out loud?

Bad, saint, bad.

I, too, will be very angry if snape turns out to be a bad guy.
                    Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

Quoth saint View Post
                      Snapeophile=me
                      Perhaps you and I should start a fan club?

~TechSmith 314

Comment

Evil Crossover Misquote

Snapes! Why did it have to be Snapes?
                        ludo ergo sum

Comment

Working...
                        X