X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't come between a person and their coffee

www.illwillpress.com

It's the cartoon right on the page, titled 'Zip Codes'

It is downright hilarious. Language NSFW.

This is how I am when I don't get my coffee, but I don't vent to the salespeople,however.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

*squees*

I love Foamy!

And yes, that is me when confronted with eleventy-billion questions about my coffee. Just. Give. Me. My. FIX!

Comment

Man, I might not be saying it, but I can assure you that I am thinking it. Just about word for word.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
        Man, I might not be saying it, but I can assure you that I am thinking it. Just about word for word.

We must be twins . . . I don't give a rat's ass about credit cards/zip codes or whatnot. Just give me my coffee and nobody gets hurt.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Sounds like me on a Monday.....at least what I'm thinking.

At least my local Hockey Player purveyor of Caffeinated Beverages knows what I want when I walk in the door, and that 95% of the time I will have exact change ready in my hand for it when I get to the till. And that I will smile and say (with meaning it) "Good luck through the rush and have a great day!"

I my local timmies.

B
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Always count on getting a good laugh from Foamy's rants!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

... And that's why I go to Tim Horton's.
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

That alien said aloud what I say under breath. Credit and rewards cards for a cup of joe?! Of course when Radio Shack asked for my address I gave them 1060 West Addison, Chicago. Points for those who recognize that address.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I had to look that up... Nice!

They did that in "The Blues Brothers", didn't they?
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                    I had to look that up... Nice!

They did that in "The Blues Brothers", didn't they?
                    Correct.
                    Dan Aykroyd's trick was the inspiration.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                      Correct.
                      Dan Aykroyd's trick was the inspiration.
                      One of my all-time favorite movies.

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes . . . it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses

Jake: Hit it.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                      X