This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Air Hostess

I wasn't sure where to stick this link ... Mods, please relocate if necessary.

http://consumerist.com/5318112/10-ea...ttendant-happy
    I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Links go in Check it Out, so's been moved
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Idk where this should go, but the way she's seated is most definitely against FAA regs

Comment

Thanks! You'd think I'd have known that, by now.
        I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

Quoth Hobbs View Post
          Idk where this should go, but the way she's seated is most definitely against FAA regs
          And yet, for some people it would be the ideal place for them.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Thanks Very true, I wish I could hand that to pax as they board the plane.
            No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

I only have one disagreement:

7. Keep The Demands Reasonable: Not all flight attendants can help you lift your bags. If you're told no, don't roll your eyes.
              While I agree with lazy people and EH's, my wife is handicapped, petite and uses a service dog quite often but has been told, quite rudely, "it's not my job" when she's asked a flight attendant to help her with her (usually small) carryon onto the verheard compartment or out of it.

She can't even reach the overhead compartment, let alone risk falling while trying to balance herself and the dog while trying to get her bag in the overhead.
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                She can't even reach the overhead compartment, let alone risk falling while trying to balance herself and the dog while trying to get her bag in the overhead.
                Well, in her case I'd say that qualifies as a reasonable request (I won't say "demand"...if you can't reach or otherwise do it safely, it's not really a "demand"...it's asking for needed help).
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

It's a sad commentary that people need to be told these things.

5. Take Your Headphones Off When Ordering: It reduces confusion and it's not like you would talk to anyone else while wearing headphones.
                  Wanna bet? I've had it happen several times at the pharmacy!
                  It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

1. No Touching! Do we really have to tell you not to poke your flight attendant? Apparently!
                    But they're so soft and squidgy.

Quoth draggar View Post
                    I only have one disagreement:
                    While I agree with lazy people and EH's, my wife is handicapped, petite and uses a service dog quite often but has been told, quite rudely, "it's not my job" when she's asked a flight attendant to help her with her (usually small) carryon onto the verheard compartment or out of it.

I think there are actually regulations about them not being allowed to do it, admitedly it may be small, but if something happens to them while doing it and they get injured they're on their own.
                    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Working...
                    X