This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I asked for SOME mineral water!

Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie did many sketches containing what could be interpreted as SC behavior. This one is probably my favorite, since the waitress gets the last word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC5iW6H5Rh0
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Yaaay, another Boffle fan! I love Stephen in his varied roles as the shop assistant (shoe shop sketch, model airplane sketch, jewelry store sketch). They're so talented at creating very irritating characters.

Nothing beats Tony and Control, though.
    Ah, tally-ho, yippety-dip, and zing zang spillip! Looking forward to bullying off for the final chukka?

Comment

Mr. Dilliard or whatever. Yeah. XD

Oh, I was so bummed when Control had to fire Tony. But at least they were polite about it.

My personal favorite has got to be Major Donaldson.

You can't help but love how talented, versitile, tall, and blue-eyed these two are.

Soupy twist.
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Yes, they really are gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely.
        Ah, tally-ho, yippety-dip, and zing zang spillip! Looking forward to bullying off for the final chukka?

Comment

Working...
        X