X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny tourist complaints

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/ed...6908-21529003/

Spotted this in a newspaper a few weeks ago, some of the most unusual and downright ridiculous complaints ever recorded by the tourist industry. Enjoy.
    Last edited by Rapscallion; 07-31-2009, 08:10 PM. Reason: Corrected hyperlink ~R

Oh man, Vacation_Rentals_Suck oughta send them a dossier!
    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

I love these

I think my favorite complaints are about national parks being too much nature
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

and I've heard a lot of those complaints too
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

That was great, TY for the link.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

LOL that was great!!! I almost spit coffee out for a couple of them, and I dont laugh much. People are so stupid sometimes
            Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

I believe these guys run a list like this every year. Always awesome. I do remember the "twin bed/double bed" complaint from last year though. Silly woman.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

"Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned.The holiday was ruined as my husband spent all day looking at other women."

Don't think his holiday was ruined.
                Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

"No one told us there would be fish in the sea.The children were startled."

The entire family didn't expect fish in the sea. What are they teaching kids in school these days?

Comment

The one that I loved years ago was from a booking company who handles "oficials" (and I use the term loosely) from Washington DC. A certain senator complained that his hotel room in Florida had no ocean view and demanded to be put in a different room.

The booker explained to him that his hotel was in Orlando and very far from the ocean.

His response was "I know that but I also know that Florida is a very thin state).

(Orlando is about 20-30 miles from the ocean).
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

But...I've always been told that there are plenty of fish in the sea...

"We booked an excursion to a water park but no one told us we had to bring our swimming costumes and towels."
                      Seriously?

"There are too many Spanish people. The receptionist speaks Spanish. The food is Spanish. Too many foreigners."
                      That's what the Spanish people are saying... (And what do you wanna bet this was Mexico or some other Spanish-speaking country that is not, in fact, Spain?)
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                      X