This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outrageous 911 Calls (NSFW)

These are sound bits of crazy 911 calls. I'm loving them.

http://www.entertonement.com/collect...eous-911-Calls

Math boy is funny as heck.

Comment

Please tell me these morons got ticked or arrested for abusing the 911 system. These poor operators don't get paid enough to deal with the crazy cat lady who wants to put down her can because it apparently is scared of her.

Comment

"Boy: You said if I need help to call somebody.
        Woman: I didn’t mean the police."

omg that is so funny. At least the operator was nice to the little boy. Oh man, Im still laughing
        Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

One of our local news stations did a segment last week on misuse of 911 . . . and some of those calls were just unbelievable . . .

One woman called because she needed directions. Another guy called b/c his dog ate his stash of cocaine and needed a phone number for an after-hours vet and another guy called b/c he'd shown his ass at the local bus depot and security asked him to leave and claimed he fell down and hurt his arm and wanted an ambulance.

I searched for the link, but I can't locate it on the Digtraid.com website (I think it's been taken down.)
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'm aware of quite a few pitiful reasons for dialling 999.

One that was quite recent, some irritatingly minor celebrity dialled 999 to ask the police if she could use the hard shoulder of the motorway because she was late, then moaned when she was told off.

Closer to home I'm aware of an ambulance being sent to a male with foot pain.

Upon arrival they find a male, reclined on the settee, with a bandage on his foot. Upon questioning they discover that he's just had his ingrown toenail removed and that he was told he shouldn't weight bear on it. He wanted the ambulance crew to get the remote control for the TV because his partner had gone out for the evening and left the remote out of reach.

The paramedic didn't get the remote, instead he merely turned off the TV and left the house!
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
              The paramedic didn't get the remote, instead he merely turned off the TV and left the house!
              That is gold. Though I would have unplugged the tv.
              Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
              Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

The math boy one was awesome. "Johnny, what do you think you're doing?!"

The kid sounds like a handful, but geez...take aways at age four? Wow.

Comment

Quoth Rine View Post
                  The math boy one was awesome. "Johnny, what do you think you're doing?!"

The kid sounds like a handful, but geez...take aways at age four? Wow.
                  I can recall back in the 1970's if we needed emergency services, we had to dial 0 for the Operator.

I dialed it once out of curiosity when I was around 4 or 5 . . . just hearing the operator's voice on the other end scared me to death and I wouldn't dare pick up the phone for quite a while after that.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                    I can recall back in the 1970's if we needed emergency services, we had to dial 0 for the Operator.
                    It used to be "Call the operator and ask for Zenith 50-000" for the emergencies around here back in the pre-911 days.

B
                    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                    I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Working...
                    X