• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These women deserve creativity points

*Possibly NSFW*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ating-man.html

Three words: super glue revenge.
    Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Bail's pretty low for a gang assault, though let's face it - it's not likely they're going to be in a position to do that again.

Rapscallion

Comment

Holy crap in a springform pan, that happened right down the road from me!

Haven't read a thing about it in the local newsrag. But that is probably because I don't read the local newsrag.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Probably because it's in the UK, IPF haha.

I had to look at it twice too
        Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Haha, nice. Freaking idiot.
          http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
          Melody Gardot

Comment

That was on the news last night.

Wow, their bail is super low.....that's just too funny.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth thegiraffe View Post
              Probably because it's in the UK, IPF haha.

I had to look at it twice too
              I know! I started reading and was like "blah blah blah penis super-glued to stomach, blah blah three women, blah blah blah Chilton WI--WHAT!?! THIS HAPPENS TWENTY MINUTES AWAY FROM ME AND I FIND OUT ABOUT IT FROM A BRITISH TABLOID?!

The local media is just asleep at the switch here.

Another aside--I heard this mentioned later on a local radio station and they did not name the wife, because that would possibly out the husband and in Cheeselandialand the names of sexual assault victims are kept confidential. But this article named the wife and the victim. Oopsie-doodle.

Moral of the story:
              • All men should be forced to watch the movie Fatal Attraction before getting hitched, and
              • Honesty means never having to explain to the doctor how your Blood Pudding Of Love has become semi-permanently bonded to your belly button.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Actually, it's not all that original. The wife was probably just a fan of Reservoir Dogs.
                "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Actually, superglue isn't nearly as effective on human skin as you'd think. If you have enough patience and tolerance for pain, you can work any degree of flesh loose within five minutes or so. And that's without using the old standbys of fingernail polish remover or Dawn dishwashing liquid with lemon.

Don't ask because I'm not gonna tell.
                  "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                    Actually, it's not all that original. The wife was probably just a fan of Reservoir Dogs.
                    or 2 and a half men.
                    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Yes, cheating on your spouse is deplorable but how many of you would be cheering if it was a woman who had been trapped and had her vagina glued shut by a group of men? And what do you think the bail would have been set for those men?
                      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I'm going to be an equal opportunity hater here. If a woman were married and sleeping around with 3 other guys, she'd have it coming to her if they all got together and said to hell with her. But NOT illegal revenge, I do not condone that.

My personal opinion is if a guy or girl is screwing around with multiple people, why does it ALWAYS seem like the girls start fighting over the guy and hate each other, or vice versa? I'm so glad these women got together and fought together, instead of supergluing each other. Although this is a little sick and twisted, my point is that I'm glad for once the girls got together instead of all fighting over the guy. It's just not worth it when you are dealing with someone who cannot make up their mind who they want or even worse, when they enjoy screwing with multiple people and not being honest about it.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I saw this on the news at noon yesterday.

the guy who got his thing glued is NOW IN JAIL, charged with child abuse, illegal use of a telephone and other offences

story here:
                          http://www.wfrv.com/news/local/story...7ExRs-6qg.cspx
                          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                          X