This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win Something Free!

Ok, I know I sound like a crazy scammer (especially since I rarely post), but bear with me for a minute. If I'm not allowed to post this, I'm really really sorry.

My boyfriend has a blog that has about 3 readers. For whatever reason, some company picked him to give away something for free. He got to pick, and it's a pretty cute little basket/holder/thingy. There's a picture of it on his blog.

All you have to do is comment on the post. His blog does not have any crazy viruses that will steal your information.

The reason I'm putting this out here is because while my boyfriend realizes he probably has 3 readers (including me!), he would still be pretty crushed if he got like one person trying to win. Just because you know something doesn't mean reality doesn't hurt, right?

The website is: http://sporkintherd.blogspot.com/

So, please help save my boyfriend's ego and enter to win a random free thing. Please?

i tried and was very witty about what i wouldn't do with it but only use one google account (no throw-aways) and don't want to give out its password, so no comment posted.

Comment

Working...
    X