This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Canidate for Mother of the Year

This nice mother is teaching her teenage daughter to drive and the cop notices the van weaving. Cop asks for license, mother says she doesn't have one because she is teaching her to drive. Cop asks for learners permit. Doesn't have one. And Yes, it IS a problem. Well, mommey in her infinite wisdom says she doesn't need to follow the law because she pays taxes and therefore feel she has a right to do what she wants.

Cops asks mom for ID and insurance. Mom says no. Cop threatens to arrest her and tow the car. Fine says mom. Daughter has to reason with mom. Mom gets even more pissed when she gets tickets, tells the cop (well camera) to never pull he ror her family over ever and tells her daughter to flip the bird, who refuses.

I I were the cop I when the mom said "fine arrest me/tow my car" I would have. You can be a jerk, so can I.

http://www.trutv.com/shows/speeders/...kjXSss9mD4VqoT

Quoth mattm04 View Post
    This nice mother is teaching her teenage daughter to drive and the cop notices the van weaving. Cop asks for license, mother says she doesn't have one because she is teaching her to drive. Cop asks for learners permit. Doesn't have one. And Yes, it IS a problem. Well, mommey in her infinite wisdom says she doesn't need to follow the law because she pays taxes and therefore feel she has a right to do what she wants.
    Pretty pathetic that the daughter had more sense than her mother. Mommy Dearest needs to follow the law if she doesn't want (and I quote) "that fat ass" pulling her over again (or any other cop for the matter). Just because you pay taxes doesn't mean you have the right to do what you want. Idiot woman.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Nice of her to throw her own kid under the bus like that, too.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

WHAT in the hell is wrong with that lady?!?

Comment

Her poor daughter. How embarrassing.

Comment

i like how she called him a fat ass... when she's not much smaller.

what a stupid bitch

Comment

Working...
            X