X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More shoppers changing minds last minute, leaving mess in store

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090821/...rt_abandonment

SCs or not?
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

I read that this morning. SCs? Certainly if they're not putting it back in the proper place. I'm ambivelent about the decision at the register; I see both sides.
    Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

I never really though about the online carts. I have do that in one of those, "add to cart to see sale price" situations.

If they hand the stuff to a cashier or put it back in the correct place then they are not sucky, but if they are just dumping it anywhere they yes. IF we have to run all over the store looking for hidden items, sort them and run all over again it is much more work than if the custoemr just hands it to the cashier and says "sorry I don't want this."

Comment

Definitely SC's if they're leaving stuff scattered around the store - which is one of my biggest complaints about library patrons.....the one I work at, people are really bad about getting out huge piles of books and leaving them just wherever.

Comment

We have definately seen this lately. Our dressing room at the store is just PILED with stuff most days. I checked one yesterday and it took me close to 45 minutes to put all the stuff away
          "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

Comment

Quoth KellyHabersham View Post
            Definitely SC's if they're leaving stuff scattered around the store - which is one of my biggest complaints about library patrons.....the one I work at, people are really bad about getting out huge piles of books and leaving them just wherever.
            See now I've been to a couple of libraries in my time that are very insistent that patrons NOT reshelve books. However they are usually directed to return the books to a cart so the staff can easily reshelve them all later.
            "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Working...
            X