X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German LARPing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGf3hvjPVp8

Provided by a forumer on the DP board. Damn, but there's some impressive stuff there.

Rapscallion

Awesome! I want that costume, the big guy with the axe.

We've done similar, but no where near as cool looking.

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Some people have way too much money and time....
      Testing
      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

lol ... you want to see something sometime, hit youtube and look for pennsic main battle or field battle ... I can remember field battles with upwards of 2000 people on the field fighting back in the day [I went to pennsic regularly from 1979 to 1998]

And instead of cute little foamy toys as weapons, you get hit with 4 feet of rattan you feel it. The armor is real and the fighting is real. I still have my helm and a few swords from back when I was a stick jock =)
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
          Some people have way too much money and time....
          Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Some of the other costumes on there are decidedly awesome - contact lenses and armour and make-up etc. Incredible!

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
          X