This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for a presentation

Hello all, I asked Rapscallion before posting this.

Basically it's a fairly simple thing, I've got a presentation Thursday August 27th that I need some data beforehand. It's a pitch presentation, and it's fairly hard to get (state wide, three stages, this is the first).

It's a very simple poll, should take maybe 1 minute, maybe 2, to fill out (it's 9 drop-down box questions) -- so anyone willing to fill it out please do, it'd be a great help

If someone has a question, I'll try to answer it in a vague sense (don't want to give any specifics of anything away -- one reason the poll's on my personal site).

Oh, and it doesn't matter where you're located, what country or anything.

Anyway, thanks for all that help by answering the poll, you can find it here

As I'm assuming someone here left a weird comment on the form itself (I was actually able to explain it more on other boards), I just thought I'd say in a new post so whoever may have posted it can see. I've updated the page to describe why it's done, I'll paste it here so you don't have to go back -- however anyone wanting to see the results will have to return as I've not put up a small "results" page (that I keep on editing as I need to).

The poll will be "finalized" for my data on Wednesday Aug 26th at 5pm Central (GMT: 10pm Aug 26th).

About the poll

Data collected from the poll will be used in general information for a presentation for a possible award/grant (plus overall funding) if won. It's the first part of a three part thing, where if a person isn't picked at one stage - they're out of the competition.

While the questions asked may seem odd, they actually serve a purpose:

* gender & age -- general idea of who thinks what (plus targeting for ads)
    * environmentalist question -- again, an advertising-based thing, but also to see how the device should be constructed (there's multiple ways, some more "friendly" than others)
    * garden -- mainly to see if people currently grow their own food (and to see if price expectations are different based on it)
    * eat fresh vegetables -- not all people do, many eat canned for one reason or another
    * like to eat fresh vegetables -- tied in to above, if they say "no" to eating fresh ones, but yes to liking to, there may be a reason (i.e. potential customer)
    * price question -- simply for a target price and unit size for the pitch; if data to show that's what's expected, I can justify it easier (despite it being flexible in size/etc)
    * Where you want it located: the unit is three different units -- as I only have 5 minutes to pitch, I'll focus on what people want mainly, and touch on the others
    * comments -- just for any comments to clarify answers
    * email -- just if someone wants a reply to a comment (as I have no idea who/what/where any of you taking this are!

Comment

not a bad idea

i hope im not too late to reply =)

Comment

Well both yes and no to the lateness Your vote (and others after the time) are keeping pretty consistent -- which is good as it's showing the results are most likely valid.

As I still plan on doing the thing, and especially if I do manage to advance - not looking good though, new and more data is always a good thing!

Comment

Working...
        X