This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Monk

I searched first but didnt see this in any other threads so i wanted to share because i love.

Diablo 3 announced their forth class!!!

THE MONK

ONLY ONE MORE TO GO!!!

it appears that the monk is a mix of the assassin and the Druid from the last version based on weapon class and some of his magic attacks.

but heres my worry

in their FAQs they state their will be 5 character class with male and female versions.
    or more accurately -
    Players will create a male or female hero from one of five distinct classes, such as barbarian, witch doctor, or wizard, each equipped with an array of spells and abilities. New customization options will provide for an even greater level of character specialization than the previous Diablo games, allowing the player to create unique characters brimming with power
    but they have yet to show the opposite sex of the classes they created so far and have discribed them only in sex specific terms.

i am a magic class person my self though i do dabble in the more physical like assassin but seriously i want to be a female barbarian and im worried they are goign to pick class 5 release the game and to be a female you have to be a wizard or the 5th class if its female.

which isn't cool blizzard, not cool.

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    im worried they are goign to pick class 5 release the game and to be a female you have to be a wizard or the 5th class if its female.

which isn't cool blizzard, not cool.
    That's how it was in Diablo II. Sorceress, Amazon, and Assassin were female, the rest, male. And never the twain shall cross. Blizzard's not exactly big on customization, so I can't see it changing.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

yes im worried because they are promising gender choices and well dangit i want them to keep it. besides its being writen and designed by the WoW guys (and here i i show my lack o knowledge) cant you have male and female characters in the dif class in WoW?

Comment

Just because they haven't showed it yet, doesn't mean there won't be in.

They only show stuff that is presentable.

Also, I want you guys to drool over the new MMO, just like I did, because it's gonna be freaking awesome. (Yeah, I've seen it.) (No, don't even ask, I won't answer anything.)
        http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
        Melody Gardot

Comment

i think i love you Calud....
          i would have more faith in them if the discribitions wheren't gender specific

i am drooling though.

diablo i love.

Comment

I sure hope they bring back the Druid. I used to love playing the game as a werewolf.
            "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Working...
            X