Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayor parades around in women's undies...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayor parades around in women's undies...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225766076480

That is all.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

yeah... i mean if he wants to do that at home with his OWN girly underwear who cares

but breaking in to someone else's house to perform "sex acts" in stolen underwear?

someone took the concept of "panty raid" a little too far... and he's a bit too old to be doing that anyway

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        yeah... i mean if he wants to do that at home with his OWN girly underwear who cares
        I think in Key West that would get you more votes..

but breaking in to someone else's house to perform "sex acts" in stolen underwear?

someone took the concept of "panty raid" a little too far... and he's a bit too old to be doing that anyway
        Yeah, committing B&E to wear someone else's underwear - it's weird, a little freaking, and not legal.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

This would count as business as usual in San Francisco.
          "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Yeah, committing B&E to wear someone else's underwear - it's weird, a little freaking, and not legal.
            and since he's um... doing sex acts to it (i'm assuming he's giving the panties a dna-dose) ... would that put him as a sex offender too? might really put a kink (no pun intended) in his political career

Comment

I like how they put a picture of random woman's underwear with the article. You know, just in case you forgot what it looked like

Quoth Ringtail Z28 View Post
              This would count as business as usual in San Francisco.
              Wow you sound like my homophobic CW ^^;;; He likes to rip on SF and complain how it's full of gay hippies. I doubt he's ever actually been there...
              !
              "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Working...
              X