This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's one for those who play Pen and Paper RPGs

I humbly present to you, countless things Mr. Welch is forbidden to do in a Role Playing game. Enjoy!

http://theglen.livejournal.com/16735.html
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

That was great but I had to close it or else I'll spend the rest of the day reading them (at work now), and I would have forgotten to go home tonight.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I believe it was condensed down from the thread here:

http://community.wizards.com/go/thre...o_do_in_an_RPG
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

i'm falling over reading these while im playing my favorite MUD.

and yes i posted the url on the "shout"

Comment

MUD...holy cow...Haven't heard that term in a long time....A long time....It was an elegant MMORPG from a more civilized day. For over a thousand months, MUDS, Mushes and Mucks were the guardians of peace and justice....before the dark times....before Everquest.

How did End of the Line die?

A young game called Ultima Online...who was a pupil of mine...Helped the graphics hunt down and destroy the MUDs....He betrayed and murdered End of the Line.

Comment

I played UO for like 8 years. I miss it so. I had the best guild everrrrrr. And my character was so cooooooool. And my mule was so badass. And I rode a unicorn.

*sniffle*

Comment

well i played everquest too, but sometimes i was playing my mud in the background (after EQ allowed you to minimize the screen)

right now i just play the mud - Ancient Anguish.

and mine for the list...
              The wild mage who worships the god of fire isn't allowed to cast spells just because she's bored.
              Nor can she turn the some evil attacking clouds into clowns.

First one, um resulted in the creation of a forest of cobalt-blue spruce trees with the inherent nature of fire (just no flames). Yep. "Give me a blue spruce" will in fact eventually cause the destruction of that entire world

the second one. don't ask. most of the party died. i was not resurrected.

Comment

My cleric named Morim is not allowed to charge into enemies and shout "FOR MORIM!" anymore.
                http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
                Melody Gardot

Comment

Regarding entry #1: I did make up a character based off of Keith Richards for a "Call of Cthulu"-type game once, but something in the GM's life ended up cancelling it before it started.
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                    Regarding entry #1: I did make up a character based off of Keith Richards for a "Call of Cthulu"-type game once, but something in the GM's life ended up cancelling it before it started.
                    You were going to play an animated, heavily pickled, corpse?
                    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

This list is the onyl thing that kept me sane last night. I unwisely chose to cover a midnight to 4AM shift at my job, when I'm usally passed out by 12:30

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
                        You were going to play an animated, heavily pickled, corpse?
                        Pretty much, yeah...

The idea was a rich old rocker with a high tollerance for drugs (because he'd done everything at least twice) and collection of occult oddities. He would also be semi-immune to insanities because his drug use brained his damage and he has a tough time seperating reality from hallucinations... He'd be functional but 'out there'.
                        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
                        X