X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burger King fries to be in freezer aisle soon

Burger King to pair up ConAgra Foods to make microwavable fries

And the war on my waistband continues...

Like I would even be able to resist. Burger King's fries are my favorite fast-food fries.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Yes, but will they taste just as good or do we have to go back to BK to get the fried goodness of their fries?

Comment

I haven't like Burger King fries since they put whatever they put on them a nunmber of years ago to get them crispy.

Favorite Fries:
        1. McDonalds (even though they don't cook them in lard anymore, they are still pretty good)
        2. In N' Out (when they are fresh)
        3. Wendy's
        4. A couple of the local places here.

Now Burger King onion rings I like...Mmmm.

Comment

I bet they'll about as delicious as the White Castle hamburgers you can buy in the freezer case, which is not at all.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I'll give them a try.

Comment

I'll give them a try too. Just in case they are good. But if not? Then no more buying even if Mr. Rum looks at them longingly and sighs a lot as we walk past them.

Comment

I missed the old McDonald fries. They were sooooo good. Even if they were unhealthy.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Burger fries are icky!! Ewwwwwwww.

LOL. But I stopped liking them when they changed them a few years back. McD's soggy salty fries will be my favorite always..

Id try them though.

Comment

Y'know, I've never been much of a fry person. Meh. That's another thing I love about Backyard Burgers - they have baked potatoes!
                    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Anyone ever have brahmin fries?

In all seriousness, I don't eat fries very often, though I am curious as to whether they can replicate the taste of the original restaurant fries.
                      Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

It doesn't seem like it would work too well--a microwave just can't replicate that crispiness it seems (that's what mom says anyway--I plan to try them at least once).

Trader Joe's has some frozen fries that seem to be made in a similar fashion (extruded)...those are oven-bake of course.
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                        X