Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard it on the radio; what terrible news. At least he's in peace now. I loved Ghost and Dirty Dancing.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

I"m sad to hear he's gone but not surprised, I thought he was going to die before now actually.

Of course I love Dirty Dancing...but my other favorite was Too Wong Fu...I LOVE that movie and thought he did an excellent job of being a drag queen..he looked and acted so elegant
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I just can't believe that people exist who've never seen this film. XD

Watch this now.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post

Watch this now.
          There are people alive who have never seen the Exorcist or Rosemary's Baby...two classics

How can that be???
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
            I haven't, nor do I care to. I don't care for romances/romantic comedies, and that's what that is, so I know I wouldn't really care for it...so why watch it?
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Dirty Dancing was one of my mums favourite films and would always watch it. As a result I now can't stand it. How many other times would Johnny have used teaching dancing to girls in order to get them into his bed? He probably did it every summer, the dirty old man.

Point Break and Roadhouse were probably his best films and I thought that he was great in To Wong Foo... He carried it off better than I ever would!

RIP Patrick.

Comment

Back when I worked at the auto rental company, I rented a car to him and his wife. I had no idea who he was not having seen Dirty Dancing (still haven't).

His wife was a royal bitch, but he was nice enough, and basically didn't say anything.

I also go yelled at because I didn't call the lot to tell them he was coming over. They were astonished that I didn't know who he was.

Eric the Grey
                In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  I imagine him and Chris Farley sexy-shaking it in their Chippendales costumes for the ladies upstairs.
                  That still makes me laugh.
                  I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I wouldn't have picked out either Ghost or Dirty Dancing as movies to watch; but they were both favourites of my mum's so I did end up watching them with her a lot. I loved the movies too, and it meant that we could spend precious time just mother and daughter; when you have three brothers, that means a lot. It's the happy memories connected with the movies that makes me love both so much; true, in DD the plot is thin at best, but it's still a movie with a powerful message.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                      It may shock some of you to hear that IVE NEVER SEEN DIRTY DANCING!!
                      Same here.

Don't plan on changing that any time soon, either.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                        Same here.

Don't plan on changing that any time soon, either.
                        But...but...but...I have a copy you can borrow.

Seriously, it's one of those movies you have to be in the mood for. But's it's pretty good.
                        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I am odd as I didnt like Ghost, but I will generally watch Dirty Dancing or Roadhouse if they come on and there isnt something I normally watch [like Eureka or Ghost Hunters or Destination Truth ... though that last one is sort of like watching a train wreck. Will they manage to kill someone off pulling some dumb stunt wandering around in the dark?!]

And when I get depressed, I hit youtube for the Swazey/FArley chippendales skit from SNL ... holy shit swazey could come pole dance for me any time. Did you see those ab isolations
                          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Now for something different

I have seen the movie Dirty Dancing. I just never cared for it.
                            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Sense of humour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKHioCYvmO8

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                              X