• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the last Red Dwarf DVD

from the description it should be good
    but not as good as the original series

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0026P3HPW?...89&camp=211189

the description is about halfway down
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Interesting. I've seen some of series 1, perhaps some of 2 but I think that's all. I loved the series, but I could only find it to rent locally at one place, about 25 miles away, which made renting there not really feasable in spite of their selection being the best in the state.

NetFlix on the other hand has 1 - 8, and this one. They seem to be missing 9 and 10. I also find it interesting that Seasons 1 through 6 come in single DVD's. The seasons must have been short.

Got them in my queue now. I'll be able to see all the episodes I've missed.

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
      NetFlix on the other hand has 1 - 8, and this one. They seem to be missing 9 and 10. I also find it interesting that Seasons 1 through 6 come in single DVD's. The seasons must have been short.
      They're not missing any. Red Dwarf only went from 1-8 and then the recent "back to Earth" mini. Note the "supposed" in the description. It's the same as the Leisure suit Larry series of games. The seasons were 6 episodes each.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I've seen Back to Earth and Frankly it was somewhat of a dissapointment.

I've got all the DVD's in 2 box sets.
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Mr. Fibble is very cross!

I _loved_ this series, even though the later episodes weren't up to the standards of the earlier seasons.

Comment

I hated how in Back to Earth, they brought in a very old plot element from a previous episode/series.
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
              They're not missing any. Red Dwarf only went from 1-8 and then the recent "back to Earth" mini. Note the "supposed" in the description. It's the same as the Leisure suit Larry series of games. The seasons were 6 episodes each.
              Ahhh, gotcha. Thanks.

Eric the Grey
              In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Working...
              X