This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones Soda comes up with D&D sodas!

Just in time for the World Wide Dungeon & Dragons Gameday, Jones Soda has come up with D&D themed sodas!

$10.99(USD) for a 6 pack
    $18.99(USD) for a 12 pack

While there are really cool, and I do want to order them here are a few things for people to remember:

each bottle =355ml =1 can of pop

and the shipping at least for canada is rather high, so you'd end up paying a lot for a twelve pack of pop.

I do still want to order them though to be honest.

At Christmas they have turkey flavoured pop and mashed potatoes and gravy flavoured pop.
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

The shipping is still high, even in the U.S. (at least to where we live.) And it isn't any more reasonable if you order more cases; one case of soda is $19 plus $13 for shipping; two cases is $38 plus $26 for shipping. Still, I'm going to go ahead and order some for my D&D group. Does anyone know what the actual flavors are?

Comment

That is awesome !
        Good Morning Base, 209 is Mobile !

Comment

I'd be more willing to order if I knew what "real world" flavors were in each.
          Testing
          "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Working...
          X