This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost season 6

To my fellow Lost fans, I have bad news....

Lost's Final Season Breakup

Winter Olympics to ruin everything.

by Matt Fowler

October 26, 2009 - For those of you who were hoping for a fairly seamless run through for Lost's final season (similar to the way Season 5 ran with almost no breaks), you're out of luck. According to Abramsology.com, Lost's 6th season is going to be broken up.

According to executive producer Cartlon Cuse, ABC will air the first few episodes in January and then take a time out for the Winter Olympics. The Olympics aren't even airing on ABC, but Lost will still take a break and resume the season in early March.

No official January kick off date has been announced yet.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/103/1038961p1.html
    This makes me a sad panda......

One hiatus is okay. At least it's not multiple breaks.

No big deal.
    Last edited by SorryIsGoodEnough; 10-27-2009, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Quoth SorryIsGoodEnough View Post
      One hiatus is okay. At least it's not multiple breaks.

No big deal.
      Like 2 new episodes, then 3-5 repeats, then 2 more new episodes like they've done in the past?

IMO they're going to stretch it out as long as they can.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I'd be okay with that. Wanna know something embarrassing? When I get depressed, one thing I try to lift myself up is I tell myself that I still don't know how Lost ends, so I have that to look forward to.

I have no life.

Comment

And I just heard online (via the Jeff Fahey fan mailing list) that the character of Frank Lapidius will be a regular character for the final season.

That makes my Mom a happy panda (she's a big fan of Jeff.)
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I already HATE the olympics and now this....

argh I wish the fucking olympics would just go away!

you are already ruining my favourite city now your ruining my fav tv show!
            I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Season Premiere Air Date!!!

Just saw the commercial during tonight's episode of ABC's "reimagining" of V...

LOST returns on TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2nd, 2010!!!

That's right... it's moving to Tuesdays for the final season.
              "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
              --StanFlouride

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
                Just saw the commercial during tonight's episode of ABC's "reimagining" of V...

LOST returns on TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2nd, 2010!!!

That's right... it's moving to Tuesdays for the final season.
                So in March will it be Lost at 8 and V at 9 or the other way around?

I'm annoyed that V isn't coming back until March- I think the networks do this just to f-with us.
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Tuesday night sucks for me . . .I'm usually in bed before 8 p.m.

Question is: have they got the 8 p.m. time slot etched in stone or is that part still up in the air?
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                  X