X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even Billionaires are feeling the pinch

http://billionairexchange.com/

Need cash? Has your billions dwindled to just a few hundred million?
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Boo freakin' hoo...
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Oh I just got to have that 2071.48ct Backgammon Set but alas I'm a bit short.

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
        Boo freakin' hoo...
        Well that's politer than my response.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
          Boo freakin' hoo...
          Well, I'd have a similar attitude if it were just spoiled brats who didn't have to make their money, on the other hand, if the person has worked damned hard for what they have, i dont' think anyone has the right to tell them to suck it up.

Afterall, if someone who had less money than you said boo freaking hoo about your financial situation, I doubt you'd be pleased.
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
            if the person has worked damned hard for what they have, i dont' think anyone has the right to tell them to suck it up.

Afterall, if someone who had less money than you said boo freaking hoo about your financial situation, I doubt you'd be pleased.
            While true, the site is called billionaire exchange. If someone'd actually worked hard for their money, but hadn't socked any way in case there was a time of hardship, I'd STILL tell them "boo freaking hoo," especially since if they were starting out with little, they should have more sense than that. Further, it's all luxury items. And I'm not talking "hair colouring," but *diamond encrusted pens* and such. So, even if they worked hard, and socked away money, I STILL think "boo freaking hoo" is the appropriate response to "I am unable to purchase a diamond-encrusted pen."
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Is this for real? A-Rod's Miami mansion is up for sale for a mere 9,999,999.00!!!! What a deal!

http://billionairexchange.com/xchang...tion_id=103081

Unfortunately it looks like he only accepts cash?
              !
              "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

I laughed at the "Fine Liquors" category!!!!!
                The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                X